Nuffnang ads

Wednesday 10 April 2013

I-phone 5S & 6 ?


Here is the leaked photo of I-phone 5s or maybe I-phone 6 that I saw the web.(YouMobile).
According to the picture I-phone 5s will come with two different colors  blue and red) and the design is looking quite similar to i-phone 5 (maybe the screen size will be different).

However, we can notice that, the build in material is looking plastic thus the quality of the new I-phone 5s and I-phone 6 may be not as good as previous i-phone series.


                                          Source: YouMobile
                                         
                                          Source: YouMobile
Follow is the link for futher detail of Iphone 5s & 6 :
http://www.youmobile.org/blogs/entry/iPhone-5S-Leaked-Pictures-shown-Two-Different-Screen-Sizes

No comments:

Post a Comment