Nuffnang ads

Wednesday 17 April 2013

A SPECIAL Resignation Letter On A Cake

Resignation Letter On A Cake


The full text on the CAKE:

15.4.13
To the Management Border Force, Stansted
Today is my 31st birthday, and having recently become a father I now realise how precious life is and how important it is to spend my time doing something that makes me, and other people happy.
For that reason I hereby give notice of my resignation, in order that I may devote my time and energy to my family and to my cake business which has grown steadily over the past few years.
I wish the organisation and my colleagues the best for the future and I remind you that, if you enjoy this cake, you can order more at www.mrcake.co.uk
Sincerely,
Chris Holmes (Mr Cake)
Short Description :

Chris Holmes is an airport worker has announced his resignation – via the medium of cake.He had
presented his bosses at Stansted Airport with the iced sponge, explaining he was quitting to enjoy fatherhood and expand his baking business.

Source:
1.Chris Holmes (Mr Cake) Writes Stansted Border Force Resignation Letter On A Cake (PICTURE)


No comments:

Post a Comment